Do your kids love dinosaurs? Here’s a fun upcycling and DIY craft idea.
1. Print out the template.
2. Colour in and decorate the dinosaur shape, let dry, cut out.
3. Colour the paper roll. Let dry.
4. Cut the roll in half (or if using a paper towel roll cut 2 equal pieces).
5. Cut two slits directly across from each other on the top of the rolls.
6. You can add an eye and claws.
7. The dinosaur shape will slide right into the slits so that the finished dinosaur can stand.
8. Your dinosaur is ready!